MendelCare Heating & Cooling
Two Great Options available
- Protects your heating system only
- Protects your entire heating and cooling system
The first option is a cost-effective way to secure that you and your family stay warm and comfortable no matter what Mother Nature throws our way.
The second option saves you money and time by bundling both heating and cooling systems under one plan. This will deliver peace of mind and comfort year-round no matter how extreme our seasons become.Improve System Efficiency & Reliability
Heating and cooling costs can easily make up half of a household's energy bill, so it makes sense to have a regular maintenance program to keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency. A study done at Texas A&M revealed that dust build-up of as little as 1/8” on a blower fan blade can reduce airflow by as much as 30%. That lost efficiency then threatens reliability when equipment is not properly maintained.Reduce Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Risk
The CDC reports that unintentional carbon monoxide poisonings account for up to 500 deaths and as many as 20,000 emergency department visits in the U.S. every year.
To combat this invisible threat, the manufacturers of most forced-air furnaces recommend that they be checked by a qualified professional at least once a year or more so they can be kept in proper working order. With MendelCare you can rest assured that friends and family are safe.
A Great Service to Protect Your Home
A MendelCare Plumbing plan begins with one regularly scheduled inspection. During this visit, our technicians will thoroughly inspect all your plumbing fixtures and make recommendations based on what they observe. These visits help to circumvent problems that may arise in the future and help avoid unexpected service calls. Along with the plumbing inspection, you will also receive an annual water heater flush. Preventative maintenance is a great way to make sure your water heater is running as efficiently as possible.
A Great Service to Protect Your Home
A MendelCare Electrical plan begins with one regularly scheduled inspection. During the inspection, Mendel’s certified expert electricians will thoroughly check your electrical system. We will make detailed recommendations of what we observe. These visits help to ensure the safety and optimal performance of all appliances and wiring systems within your premises.
Our 47-Point Electrical System Inspection includes checking that your electrical fuses, outlets, wiring, lighting, and more, are working properly, safely, and up to code. Preventative maintenance is a great way to make sure your electrical system is running as efficiently as possible.
MENDELCARE PLANS SURROUND YOU WITH GREAT WAYS TO ENSURE "PEACE OF MIND" COVERAGE
PLANS share 4 main benefits and also offer Unique Benefits:
- 10% off EVERY Mendel service. Up to $500 on every project or repair.
- No Dispatch Fee! ($88+ savings). Members never get charged a dispatch fee. Ever!
- Automatic upgrade to 3-year parts & labor warranty. Standard 1-year warranty is automatically upgraded. That includes all past, present, and future Mendel installations and service as long as you're a MendelCare Member.
- Priority Scheduling. MendelCare members receive priority scheduling during extreme weather conditions.
MENDELCARE PROTECTION PLANS - Additional Unique Benefits for each plan:
- $500 MendelCare Bonus Dollars. Enjoy Bonus Dollars that can be used towards the purchase of a new furnace and air conditioning system. ($250 per unit)
- Complete 24-Point Precision Tune-Up, Cleaning and Safety Inspection. Members receive a seasonal precision tune-up at a savings of nearly 50%.
- $750 MendelCare Bonus Dollars. Enjoy Bonus Dollars that can be used towards the purchase of a whole home filtration system, combo sump pump and battery backup or water softener. ($250 per item)
- Comprehensive 120-Point Plumbing System Inspection. Members receive an annual precision inspection at a savings of nearly 50%.
- Annual Multi-Point Mechanical Room Systems Evaluation done at no charge.
- Annual Sump Pump, Ejector Pump and Battery Back-Up System Check included at no extra charge.
- $500 MendelCare Bonus Dollars. Enjoy Bonus Dollars that can be used towards the purchase of Electrical Panel Upgrades & Whole Home Wiring Upgrades. ($250 per item)
- Complete 47-Point Electrical System Inspection. Members receive an annual precision inspection at a savings of nearly 50%.
Why Customers Trust Mendel
You can trust that your Mendel technician is a seasoned pro that will get the job done right. You’ll also find that they are always courteous and respectful.
Quality service starts with quality people; one can't happen without the other, and it’s how we deliver a phenomenal customer experience. That's why we screen and train every person on our team to make sure you can trust our company and our technicians in your home.
We Promise To:
- Put You First: We will take great care of you, our client, from beginning to end.
- Do the Job Right: We only do a complete, professional job. We don't believe in low-ball prices and nickel and dime add-ons to do the job right.
- Let You Decide: We won't steer your decisions- rather we'll educate you on your options for you to choose what's best for you & fits your budget.
- Make it Right: We stand behind the quality of our work and service. If you're ever less than 100% satisfied, let us know, and we'll make it right.
- Earn Your Trust: We will demonstrate our integrity and honesty – every day
To join the MendelCare Protection Plan today, please call us at (630) 377-3608, and experience the Mendel difference for yourself.
Cost-effective, effortless, and smart
The MendelCare Protection Plan is payable via automatic monthly/annual debit card or credit card charges. This program is an ONGOING AGREEMENT, cancellable at any time.
MendelCare Protection Plan Discounts start on next service visit after joining the plan. Either party may cancel at any time with a 30-day written notification. However, if cancelled by the homeowner prior to the annual membership anniversary date, the cost for any services rendered at discounted MendelCare Prices will revert to REGULAR Prices and will be due and payable at cancellation. Also, any existing 3 year warranties revert to standard warranty at cancellation.